FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN 1 DAY
Highlight: Machu Picchu Citadel, Machu Picchu by Train
Discover the amazing Machu Picchu – the lost city of the Incas
Leave on morning train ride from Cusco to Machu Picchu; walking tour at Machu Picchu Citadel. Afternoon train ride back to Cusco. If you are short of time but would still like to visit the legendary “Lost City of the Incas; Machu Picchu it is possible to visit this amazing archeological site in one day.
Airport Transfer when you arrive to Cusco before trip departure
Machupicchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, services begin with a transfer to your hotel. Our representative will meet with you at Cusco Airport and escort you to your hotel.
|Trip Length:||1 Día|
|Tour Type:||Tour Clasico|
|Type service:||Tour Privado|
|Destinations:||Santuario de Machu Picchu|
|Highlights:||Activities:||Cultura & Historia/Familia|
Day 1 – Full Day Machu Picchu – Back to Cusco
Full day Excursion to Machu Picchu; our representative will pick you up from your Cusco Hotel and you’ll be transferred to the Poroy railway station to enjoy 3 ½ hour scenic rail tour to Aguas Calientes.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes station, you’ll board a small bus and head up to the ruins of the “sacred city”, Machu Picchu. Your expert guide will walk with you through the main streets of these amazing ruins. Stroll through town squares and climb delicately carved stone stairways. Esoteric wisdom holds Machu Picchu as the new spiritual center of the world. There will be time to be alone and fully embrace this magnificent wonder of the world, letting this once in a lifetime experience set in. After the tour you’ll have time to stroll around the archaeological Site at your leisure.
Then, you will have time to perform some of the following activities by yourself (not included in the price):
- Climb to Wayna Picchu; for the most adventurous people, we suggest to go up the Wayna Picchu from where you can appreciate the immensity of Machu Picchu, even more amazing being high and distant.
- Walk to Sun Gate; opportunity to walk (approx. 1 hour) up to the Sun Gate (Inti Punku)
Take bus down and lunch in Aguas Calientes Restaurant or take lunch at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge Restaurant
Train back to Cusco: In the afternoon you’ll return to the train station in Aguas Calientes for the trip back to Cusco – train departure to Cusco; upon arrival to Cusco reception and transfer to the Hotel
- Meals Included: Lunch
- 2 Cusco Airport Transfers
- Machupicchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire services begin with arrival transfer to your hotel
- Our service end with transfer to Cusco Airport; when you leave Cusco
- All transfers (Hotel to Train Station / Train Station to Hotel)
- Entrance fee to the citadel of Machu Picchu (extra pay US$ 15 to enter Wayna Picchu)
- English Speaking guide for Machu Picchu (around 2-hour and a half guided tour)
- Round trip Vistadome Train tickets from/to Cusco
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes at Indio Feliz Restaurant or Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge Restaurant
- Bus ticket up/down to Machu Picchu
- English Speaking transfer assistant
Services not included
Domestic airfares: NOT INCLUDED
Airport departure (US$ 30 per person for international flights and US$ 6.5 for national flights) taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature, personal equipment, obligatory personal insurance and meals which are not mentioned, Entrance fee to Wayna Picchu Mountain
From July 15th, 2011, for all those guests wanting to hike Wayna Picchu located inside the Machu Picchu site, it is important that you advise us so we can purchase the entrance prior to your hike. The cost of the entrance is US$ 65 per person. In addition, there are two groups of 200 people each and the schedules are as follows:
1st group: 7 am / 8 am
2nd group: 10 am / 11 am
Punctuality is important as you may lose your tickets.