Two Amazing tours Machu Picchu Amazon River Iquitos 5d
Trip Name: Two Amazing Tours Machu Picchu & Amazon River Iquitos 5D
|Trip Lenght: 5 Days|
|Type Service: Economic, Especial Service, In Private Service.||Type Itinerary: Fixed Departures|
|Destinations: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Amazon River Iquitos. At Avatar Amazon Lodge.|
|Activities: Cultural, History/ Familiar Walking in Family and Natural Sightseeing experiences.|
|Difficulty / Physical Activity
** Moderate – Easy – 1-4 hours physic activity according to your good health and condition.Comodidad – Comodity** Alojamiento or hotel like superior or tourist class according to your best choice while the itinerary, We combine all the best confort and services like a good beds, bufet breakfast each moorning.
Day 1 – Arrival in Cusco – City Tour
• Upon arrival, reception and transfer to the Hotel of Cusco; where we welcome you with a traditional drink coca tea (“mate de coca”)
Lunch (not included).
The City Tour begins at 1:30 pm; you will learn about the following places: the Cathedral, the Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
Night of accommodation in Cusco.
Power Supply: complimentary buffet dinner show, between 8 to 9:30 pm. UP GRADE.
Note: It is recommended to take the first flight to the city of Cusco between 6 to 7:30 PM
Day 2 – Full Day Machu Picchu and return to Cusco (first visit).
Breakfast at the Hotel
Full Day Excursion from Cusco to Machu Picchu then Aguas Calientes early transfer to the 5:00 am until the train station Poroy, after 3 hours and 45 min. We can get Aguas Calientes town by bus stop for the short trip (25 minutes), to the most important of citadel Machupicchu.
· You will participate in a guided tour of Machupicchu
• Then, you will have time to do any of the following activities by itself (not included in the price):
climb the mountain of Wayna Picchu; 2 shifts of income of 7 to 10 am, and from 10 to 1 pm. – 200 people in each turn, reservations with 3 months in advance.
• Another hike impressive is to get to the Puerta del Sol; great opportunity to walk (approx. 1 hour) and enjoy the great scenery, the Urubamba canyon very advisable to the Door of the Sun (Inti Punku).
Lunch in the restaurant of Aguas Calientes, considered in the price of this program.
By the afternoon we have the train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy train station and then by bus transfer to the city of Cusco – Night of accommodation in Cusco.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Menu.
Day 3 – By Plane from Cusco – Iquitos, at Avatar Amazon Lodge. ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM.
Transfer from the airport or hotel to the city of Iquitos where you will receive a small description of the city on your way to the pier to start our journey. Boat trip on the Nanay River to reach the majestic Amazon River, the largest in the world, reaching our first stop. Visit to Fundo Pedrito the owners of this farm preserve for their conservation some animals such as paiches, piranhas, caimans, turtles, parrots, macaws, anacondas, and the famous Victoria Regia plant.
Lunch at Avatar Amazon Lodge Botanical walk or canoe ride We have professional native guides who know all the trails in the area. They will be able to observe typical flora and fauna of the place and learn from the multiple uses that local people give to each plant. Dinner at Avatar Amazon Lodge enjoy a delicious dinner and our cozy bar. Night excursion At nightfall you will be guided on a walk or canoe through the mysterious jungle to observe the tarantulas, cicadas, spiders, praying mantis. You will also distinguish the songs of the owls and the “ayaymamas” and sounds of nocturnal animals.
Overnight at Avatar Amazon Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 4 – Avatar Amazon Lodge – Comunity Yagua & Full Adventure.
Excursion at dawn 4:30 am (weather permitting) where we can enjoy the sunrise in this wonderful landscape unique in the world.
Bird watching This morning walk will take you to observe and learn about the typical birds of the area in all their splendor, do not forget your camera and make silence so as not to scare away the animals.
Breakfast 8am return to our ecolodge to enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Visit to the “MIRADOR” of Avatar with 26 meters. from where you can appreciate a wonderful view of the jungle
AVATAR AMAZON PARK awaits us! where you can Launch the five lines of zipline or zip line, 2 suspension bridges, 1 climbing mesh and rappel down from 25 meters … an experience full of adrenaline! Maximum weight allowed 100kgs
Visit to the Indigenous community “Yaguas” one of the 23 indigenous communities that exist in the Amazon, have a small settlement very close to our ecolodge and enjoy and participate in an exhibition with their songs, dances and buy the beautiful handicrafts made by themselves . The candies for the children of the community are well received!
Excursion to the Reserve of free animals we will visit this original space where the monkeys will be waiting for you to have fun and get a bit of your attention. We will also observe macaws, monkeys, parrots, sloth bears and the much feared anaconda or boa constrictor.
Lunch at Avatar Amazon Lodge
Piranha fishing and others This relaxing sport is practiced in a traditional way as do the indigenous communities of the area or with the instruments that you require for a pleasant sport fishing.
Swimming in the Amazon River 10 minutes from the ecolodge is the majestic Amazon River where you can swim in its warm waters and spend some time watching this spectacular and unique landscape.
Mud treatment (in summer) on the banks of the Amazon River we will find small islands where you can enjoy an excellent bath and mud treatment for the skin in this fabulous natural spa that the jungle has to offer. Do not forget your swimsuit.
Observation of pink and gray dolphins These beautiful dolphins will be able to fully appreciate them and enjoy their elegance throughout the Amazon river. The bufeo colorado is a very special character in the legends of the jungle. Many women claim to have been seduced sometime by some dolphin turned into a handsome young man
Dinner at Avatar Amazon Lodge enjoy a delicious dinner and our cozy bar.
Legends and stories based on Amazon mythology told by the guides.
Overnight at Avatar Amazon Lodge
Day 5- – Avatar Amazon Lodge – Walking Jungle & Transfer Airport to Iquitos.
Breakfast at Avatar Amazon Lodge
Jungle trek Exploration of the tree “La Ceiba de la Selva” or known by the Indians as Huimba with almost 500 years of age and an imposing height of up to 160 feet and 10 feet in diameter.
Liana de Tarzan will look for tarzan lianas to have fun for a while simulating their movements
Check out 12: 30m
Lunch 1:00 pm at Avatar Amazon Lodge
Transfer 2:30 pm, sailing along the Amazon River 1 hour 30 minutes approximately, return to your hotel in Iquitos or to the airport directly. Arrival in Iquitos 4:30 pm approximately. Last transfer included.
Note: Avatar Amazon Lodge carefully plans its programs to avoid negative effects on cultural identity, our excursions may vary depending on the weather conditions, the season that regulates the water level of the rivers, as well as the wildlife life cycles with the purpose of protecting the natural habitat. But we ensure compliance as far as possible.
Important Note: The tour start time is 9:00 am and return to the city 4:30 pm, if the schedules of your flights do not conform to the schedule of the Tour you must coordinate to stay in the city for which we make excellent suggestions hotels at the end of this email, otherwise the additional extra fee will be charged to the package of S./200,00 or USD $ 60,00 per trip / boat due to transportation outside the established schedule.
Our recommendation is to arrive a day early and stay the night before at a Hotel in town and the return flight at 8:00 p.m.
Last mobility to the Iquitos airport 6:00 pm.
Our ecotours are not recommended for passengers with mobility problems as we walk on uneven terrain.
VACCINES AND OTHERS Peru does not require travelers to receive vaccines before traveling to the Amazon jungle but we can recommend vaccinations against yellow fever, malaria, hepatitis A and B and typhoid fever.
NOTE: Reception at the Airport in Cusco / Depend at your flight, We assit you with your conexión – domestic flight Cusco to Lima.
Or one more night, at your hotel in Cusco, the next day We offer the transfer from your hotel to the airport, 2 hours before your departure flight.
The program includes:
- All transfers in tourist unit from its arrival and departure (tour van, mercedes, Renault etc)
- • Accommodations at chosen hotel with breakfast according to preference
- all entrance fees to parks and places of cultural interest,
- guided visits and excursions mentioned,
- •/ Spanish speaking guide to accompany the tours and excursions,
- all transfers
- power supply in the places indicated according to the itinerary
- • Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
The program does not include:
- • international flights or Domestic flights
- rates of departure from the airport (US $ 30 per person for international flights and $6.5 for domestic flights), excess baggage
- • additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, work stoppages, strikes,
- alcoholic beverages or bottled water
- • snacks, laundry services.
- • travel insurance of any type, is necessary for each traveler. personal travel insurance mandatory
- • Reconfirmation of flights and personal, equipment staff
- • meals not mentioned
- • Entrance to the Wayna Picchu Mountain.
Recommendation for Jungle Trip:
- Take with you light-colored clothing, windbreaker, hat, goggles, water bottle, hiking shoes, flashlight, mosquitoe repellent, sun block, antihistamines and anti-inflammatory tablets for mosquito bites for your stay in the jungle The use of boots and plastic poncho for the rains is necessary. In the city feel free to wear clothes according to your taste.
Please let us know about any restriction on your food and / or any health condition you may have to prevent and avoid complications in the jungle excursions.
Children travel with parents, it is recommended from 3 years onwards.
- Vaccines are not mandatory. All our excursions are developed in non ENDEMIC areas free of epidemics like malaria, dengue and yellow fever. You can be vaccinated at your 10 days before your trip to the jungle. Ask your Doctor.
- You may leave any extra baggage in our office for the days you will be in the jungle, likewise it is recommended not to carry more than S/. 400 soles for expenses in the lodge. In case of having valuables declare them to the personnel in charge.
- The company is not responsible for losses of objects and accessories that are under your responsibility and that have not been declared or placed in custody, it is recommended to carry in a personal bag (fannypack, backpack) all these personal objects, as well as documents and money. If there is an incident, immediately notify the Lodge manager, in the second instance at Cumaceba Iquitos offices for the immediate solution, otherwise there will be no claim after the service has been completed ..
- Avatar Amazon Lodge, provides electricity from 18:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. to charge batteries of electronic equipment, such as cameras, cell phones, camcorders, among others.
FOR THE EXCURSIONS: Please pay attentions and follow the indications of the guide for the fullfilment of the excursions. The orden of such may vary depending on weather conditions. The average temperature in Iquitos fluctuates between 28° and 35° degrees celsius.
- It is completely forbidden to carry weapons of any kind that could put your life and others in danger.
LODGES IN IQUITOS: If booked directly BY MACHUPICCHU KINGDOM TRAVEL COMPANY.
Prices y Hotels
Prices per program:
|Price Tours + Hotels||Hotels in Cusco||Hotels in Machupicchu|
|ECONOMICO SERVICE : USD 699.00 DOLARS PER PERSON. Hotel category 2 STARS.||www.wayradreamshotel.com||www.wamanhotels.com|
|SPECIAL SERVICES : USD 998.00 DOLARS PER PERSON. Hotel category 3 STARS.||www.ecoinnhotels.com||www.wamanhotels.com|
|PRIVATE SERVICES : USD 1496.00 DOLARS PER PERSON. Hotel category 4 & 5 STARS.||www.hgicusco.com||www.wamanhotels.com|
|INLCLUDE LODGE IN IQUITOS||www.avataramazonlodge.com|