Unique Experience in Machu Picchu Rainbow Mountain
|Nombre del Viaje: Unique Experience in Machu Picchu & Raimbow Mountain 5 D.|
|Duración del Viaje: 5 DAYS|
|Tipo de Servicio: Economico, Especial Service, In Private Service||Tipo de Itinerario: Fixed Departures.|
|Destinos: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Raimbow Mountain.|
|Actividades: Cultural, History/ Familiar Wañking in Family and Sightseeing experiences.|
|Dificultad / Actividad Física
** Moderadamente – Fácil – 1-3 horas de actividad física diaria con mucha
** Alojamiento en hoteles de clase superior o turista según el hotel que Ud. Elija para este programa, combina todas las comodidades de los servicios en hotelería moderna.
Day 1 – Arrival in Cusco – City Tour
- Upon arrival, reception and transfer to the Hotel of Cusco; where we welcome you with a traditional drink coca tea (“mate de coca”)
Lunch (not included).
The City Tour begins at 1:30 pm; you will learn about the following places: the Cathedral, the Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
Night of accommodation in Cusco.
Power Supply: complimentary buffet dinner show, between 8 to 9:30 pm.
Note: It is recommended to take the first flight to the city of Cusco between 6 to 7:30 PM
DAY 2 – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet Breakfast at your hotel in Cusco,
the Sacred Valley tour starts gathering it from your hotel at 8:00 am
- We will visit Pisac, famous for its well-known and varied craft market, textiles, handicrafts, and unique designs in silver.
- Later, we continue to the city of Urubamba, the most important of the Sacred Valley, here we have a typical Peruvian buffet lunch (included in the price) for an hour to enjoy the facilities of the restaurant.
After we will continue our trip to Ollantaytambo, the archaeological complex, reflects the great management and domain that these characters had in the place.
- We board the afternoon train to Ollanta to the town of Aguas Calientes, 1 hour 45 min.
- Arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Record in our hotel.
Night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Buffet.
Day 3 – Full Day Machu Picchu and return to Cusco (first visit).
Breakfast at the Hotel
Full Day Excursion to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes early transfer to the 5:30 am until the bus stop for the short trip (25 minutes)
- You will participate in a guided tour of Machupicchu
- Then, you will have time to do any of the following activities by itself (not included in the price):
climb the mountain of Wayna Picchu; 2 shifts of income of 7 to 10 am, and from 10 to 1 pm. – 200 people in each turn, reservations with 3 months in advance.
- Another hike impressive is to get to the Puerta del Sol; great opportunity to walk (approx. 1 hour) and enjoy the great scenery, the Urubamba canyon very advisable to the Door of the Sun (Inti Punku).
Lunch in the restaurant of Aguas Calientes, considered in the price of this program.
By the afternoon we have the train from Aguas Calientes to Ollanta train station and then by bus transfer to the city of Cusco – Night of accommodation in Cusco.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Menu.
Day 4 – Excursion to the Mountain of WINICUNCA Colors – RAIMBOW MOUNTAIN.
- We leave Cusco early in the morning, 4:00 am
- travel time is ….2 hours with 30 min.
- We will take our breakfast at 7:30 am …. in the restaurant of Pitumarca.
- Start of the walk our hiking continues for 5 Km. Round trip VINICUNCA, until you get to the Raimbow Mountain.
This is a perfect opportunity to take photos, enjoy the surroundings for approximately 1 hour to share with nature and the PACHA MAMA, Mother Earth.
After we have the return by 5 Km. to the point of home
- we board our return transfer from the Restaurant for lunch and after the return to Cusco
- Estimated Time of Arrival to Cusco between at 19 hours.PM
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5 – Departure from Cusco
Our representative will assist you with your transfer to the airport, thank you for your visit and want to have a nice trip. End of our services.
The program includes:
All transfers in tourist unit from its arrival and departure (van, mercedes, Renault etc)
- Accommodations at chosen hotel with breakfast according to preference
all entrance fees to parks and places of cultural interest,
guided visits and excursions mentioned,
- / Spanish speaking guide to accompany the tours and excursions,
power supply in the places indicated according to the itinerary
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- transfers and guided to the Mountain of colors.
The program does not include:
- international flights or Domestic flights
rates of departure from the airport (US $ 30 per person for international flights and $6.5 for domestic flights), excess baggage
- additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, work stoppages, strikes,alcoholic beverages or bottled water
- snacksinsurance of any type
- Reconfirmation of flights and personal
personal travel insurance mandatory
- meals not mentioned
- Entrance to the Wayna Picchu.
Prices per program:
|Price Tours + Hotels||Hotels in Cusco||Hotels in Machupicchu|
|ECONOMICO SERVICE : USD 699 DOLARES PER PERSON. Hotel category 2 STARS.||www.wayradreamshotel.com||www.wamanhotels.com
|SPECIAL SERVICES : USD 899, DOLARS PER PERSON. Hotel category 3 STARS.||www.sanfranciscoplazacusco.com||www.wamanhotels.comhttps://andino-hotel-machupicchu.negocio.site/
|PRIVATE SERVICES : USD 1356 DOLARS PER PERSON. Hotel category 4 & 5 STARS.||www.hgicusco.com
Behavior of the climate in the Cusco Region :
Cusco has dry season from April to November, the days are sunny, hot and cold during the winter months of May, June, July, part of August, where temperatures drop sharply after 5-6 pm until 7 am the following morning.
The climate is more pleasant from the 15 August until the 15 of November, because there is no cold, is a little warmer, We enjoyed an Indian summer very particular in the region, in addition to already have the change of season to receive the spring.
The climate has some changes from November to March, star the rainin season, ranging from moderate to severe, is expected to be the rainiest month between December to March, although it is not as cold like in the winter season.