Highlight: Take advantage of our luxurious full board package at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge.
Discover the amazing Machu Picchu – the lost city of the Incas
Starting in Cusco from Poroy Station, you ride the luxury Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous citadel, have tea at Sanctuary Lodge and return on the evening Hiram Bingham train to Cusco.
Airport Transfer when you arrive to Cusco before trip departure
Machupicchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, services begin with a transfer to your hotel. Our representative will meet with you at Cusco Airport and escort you to your hotel.
Day 1: Machu Picchu on the luxury Hiram Bingham Train
We transfer you from your Cusco hotel to the Poroy train station in order to take the luxury Hiram Bingham Train (the Orient Express company) to the town of Aguas Calientes, near Machu Picchu. During the ride, you will have a gourmet brunch as a guide explains the history and culture of the area, as well as pointing out various communities and ruins enroute.
With your guide, you will take the shuttle to Machu Picchu for a tour of the famous citadel. Afternoon tea will be served at Sanctuary Lodge.
Overnight at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge
- Meals included: Lunch
Day 2: Machu Picchu and back to Cusco
Leisurely breakfast; Excellent opportunity to wake up early and enjoy a beautiful sunrise as well as a stroll through the Town of Aguas Calientes and visit its Hot Springs Thermal Waters. Then, you will have time to perform some of the following activities:
- Visit the Citadel of Machu Picchu for the second time (not included in the price)
- For the most adventurous people, we suggest to go up the Wayna Picchu from where you can appreciate the immensity of Machu Picchu, even more amazing being high and distant.
In the afternoon return to Aguas Calientes to visit the local craft market and village and hot springs baths. Take the late afternoon Hiram Bingham train back to Cusco, enjoying a sumptuous dinner on board and returning to Poroy station. Transfer to your Cusco hotel
- Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner
- Transfer to/from Poroy train station (Cusco)
- One night accommodation at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge
- A round trip journey in the luxurious Hiram Bingham train from Cusco to Machu Picchu
- One-day entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Buffet Lunch at Sanctuary Lodge (1er day)
- A guided tour of the ruins
- Afternoon tea at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge after your visit to the ruins
- Brunch and dinner on board the train
Services not included
International airfares, domestic flights
Airport departure (US$ 30 per person for international flights and US$ 6.5 for national flights) taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature, personal equipment, obligatory personal insurance and meals which are not mentioned, Entrance fee to Wayna Picchu Mountain.